GreenNetís Broadband service provides a fully supported and reliable ADSL service for all user levels.
GreenNet Broadband gives you:
- An ethical service thatís good value for money
- A friendly person to talk you through the options who understands and is interested in the work youíre trying to do online
- Simple billing for all your internet services in a single invoice
- All the benefits of GreenNet User Support to cover your broadband, email and web hosting in one place.
GreenNet broadband can be bolted onto whichever GN membership package you have already. See the list below for prices.
Alternatively, you can take home a Broadband-only account (with a free email address thrown in for good measure) for just £24.50
- The basic broadband service is ADSL Max (up to 8 MBit downstream / 448 kb/s upload) with a 2 GByte monthly transfer limit and a contention ratio of 1:50.
- The transfer excess charge is £2.35 (£2 ex VAT) per 1 GByte.
- The activation fee for broadband is £47 (40 ex VAT). GreenNet Broadband comes with a fixed IP address free of charge.
|Basic broadband only service
||£24.50 (20.85 ex VAT)
|Home Activist with
||£27.50 (23.40 ex VAT)
|Home Activist Plus with
||£30.45 (25.90 ex VAT)
|Small Group with Broadband
|| £33.85 (28.81 ex VAT)
|Organisational with Broadband
|| from £52.87 (45 ex VAT)
|Maxi with Broadband
||from £94.00 (80 ex VAT)
|10 GByte transfer limit
||£4.70 (4 ex VAT)
|40 GByte transfer limit (fair usage)
||£12.35 (10.50 ex VAT)
|512 kb/s downstream unlimited (256 kb/s upload)
||£2.35 (2 ex VAT)
|1024 kb/s downstream unlimited (256 kb/s upload)
||£6.47 (5.50 ex VAT)
|High traffic priority (contention ratio 1:20)
||£8.80 (7.50 ex VAT)
|High traffic priority (contention ratio 1:20) + 100 GByte transfer limit
||£38.78 (33 ex VAT)
Note that these options can be mixed and matched. If you need any help with choosing the right upgrade contact GreenNet Support or ring 0845 055 4011.
Apply for Broadband